Thanks to a vibrant vinaigrette glaze featuring O Raspberry Champagne Vinegar, fresh-squeezed citrus, and select herbs, these grilled chicken thighs deliver deliciously bright and bold flavor. Quick, easy, and appetizing. Perfect for a backyard barbeque, potluck picnic, or an effortless weeknight dinner with plenty to spare.
- 8 – 12 skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 cup O Raspberry Champagne Vinegar
- 2 tbsp O California Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ tsp dried basil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh thyme or basil sprigs for garnish
- Place chicken thighs in a sealable plastic bag or non-reactive mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine O Raspberry Champagne Vinegar, O California Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour mixture over chicken, seal bag or cover bowl, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight to marinate. Turn chicken occasionally to encourage the flavors to be well absorbed.
- When ready to cook, ignite and prepare a grill to medium-high heat (350° F – 375° F).
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade.
- Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan and simmer over low heat on the stovetop for 15 minutes.
- Baste chicken thighs with marinade and place over the hot grill.
- With the grill lid closed, cook the chicken on medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side or until the skin turns golden and grill marks appear. Baste with marinade between flipping sides.
- Turn the chicken once more, baste again, and cook for an additional 3 – 5 minutes until the chicken has cooked through or reaches 165-175° F.
- Remove and top with fresh thyme or basil sprigs and more marinade if desired. Serve immediately alongside a fresh salad, vegetables, or side dish of choice.